If you surrender to the wind,
you can ride it.
~Toni Morrison
So many times in my life I have found myself fighting the wind and it just wears me out mentally, physically and most importantly spiritually.
I have caught myself fighting the things that are meant to happen.
Fighting the things that are better for me, not really things I might want....but better for me.
Fighting the decisions that need to be made.
Fighting the things that are man made rather than God Intended.
Fighting the Plan....
when I finally settle in on the wind and ride it out......it's seems as if things work out exactly the way their suppose to...and life is less of a struggle, less of a confusion and less of a pain.
Question for you to answer......
What in your life right now is the WIND?
It might be:
Food
Money
Job
Family
being unOrganized
Pair of wanted shoes that you don't need
anger issues
emotion
death
happiness
testimony
new town
new home
old home
What is it?
another question......
If I choose to ride this wind...what is the outcome?
For me, tonight my wind was a chocolate cupcake...I rode the wind and now I have a sugar headache!
-keep the record

No comments:
Post a Comment